Self-assessment tax returns can be required for several reasons. Several of those reasons may be:
- You have income from rental property
- You’re liable for Capital Gains Tax
- There is income of greater than £10,000 from savings and/or investments
- Your earnings are greater than £100,000 per annum
- You are a company director
When you sign your tax return, you are legally responsible for its accuracy and that it is completed fully. You can be subject to severe penalties and interest for lateness or mistakes.
With our in-depth knowledge of tax legislation, we can minimise the tax you are required to pay, and help make sure you get it filed on time.
Contact us and we’ll let you know how we can help you.